Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 Totally Useless Facts About Me (Without Pictures)

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
2. I have freckles, lots and lots of freckles. I used to hate them, but now I love them. I think my freckles are pretty. :-)
3. I also used to hate my name, but I like that now too. I never thought I would like it, since I was teased relentlessly about it. I bet those jerks with their normal names are big losers and aren't doing anything great these days.
4. I spent like $30K (well, it wasn't ALL my money) on culinary school, and now I don't even freaking bake professionally anymore. Today the kids & I made a loaf of banana bread and I was so sad that I'm not baking for living. I'm going to have to rectify this.
5. I have gone about a week now with severely fragmented sleep. This also must change.
6. I think I use "I" too much.
7. Somehow I manage to remember the most useless drivel and little facts about things. I imagine that ability would really be beneficial to say, a contestant on Jeopardy. I wonder if I can be on that show. Wouldn't that be cool?!
8. I have a sunburn, because I didn't use enough sunscreen while at the beach last week. I don't want skin cancer, though my vain ass is enjoying my moderate tan and my freckles at the moment.
9. I think my mother is tired of me.
10. Tonight I went with Natalie to the "New Family Night" at her elementary school, and we sat next to some nice people at the little informational talk they gave at the beginning of the event. The mom (she had lots of freckles too), had a really cute outfit on, and really cute hair, but I noticed she had the same kind of mom belly that I have, which made me feel better. I think that mom belly can really only go away with the help of a skilled surgeon and until I can afford that, I'm going to invest in some Spanx.

No comments: