Monday, August 18, 2008

hmmmmm

Don't you ever secretly take a little bit of pleasure, when you see somebody you haven't seen in a long time, and they're like, a million times fatter than you? Or is this only something I do????
My mom (this isn't at ALL related to my opening question), linked me to this site: http://www.postcardsfromyomomma.com/, which is one of the multitudes of sites she looks at while she's supposed to be working, at work. I guess because she is so supremely awesome, she gets all her work done in 45 minutes so then she can spend the rest of the day goofing off. Or maybe her job is too boring to bear so she spends her day goofing off. I can't really be sure, but she used a new word tonight, when speaking about Charles Lindburgh, of all people. Apparently, aviator Chuckie had a couple of families all around the world, you know, wives and babies. He got around one could say, in both the literal and the figurative sense. So she referred to him as a "poonhound", which is the word she picked up by reading that Postcards from Yo Momma site. Prior to the invocation of poonhound, we were using douchebag to describe jerky men. I still like douchebag, but I may have to start peppering my speech with poonhound every now and then. Anywho, it's kind of hard to now have any respect or sympathy for Lindburgh, even though his baby (with his American wife) was kidnapped and never found, knowing that he was a complete & total shitheel.

2 comments:

CA Girl in 10-OC said...

My friends & I used to call dorky/player guys as either "Gomer" or "dildo". Of course those were in the old days, now we just call them jerks...or boss. LOL

*~~*Inger*~~* said...

LOL!!! I always did like good old generic "guy" as good jab. As in "Yeah, whatever, guy."