Sunday, May 18, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

I've been challenged by loopie Juli to post my guilty pleasures, so here they are, in no particular order.

www.celebritybabyblog.com
I check this every morning while drinking coffee. I have no idea why, I just do.

Star Magazine, People and In Style Magazines. The first two for gossip, and the third to laugh aloud at the ridiculously expensive items that the people at In Style feel like everybody should own. Um yeah, a dress that equals the monthly rent on our last apartment. Look fabulous or be homeless? At least you'd be a nicely dressed homeless person if you went with In Style's suggestions on a routine basis.

Really good crusty French bread and really good French cheese, or really good French butter or really good olive oil. I know I don't need to elaborate more.

Half & Half in my coffee. My day is RUINED if I can't have that.

Myspace.

Manicures & Pedicures, which I don't get nearly enough anymore. They're a guilty pleasure because when I do, I think "Gosh, I shouldn't have just spent $50 on myself." But everything feels so right in the world when I DO get them.

A big strong mixed drink. There is this bar in NYC called "No Idea" and they only serve their mixed drinks in pint glasses (WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO), and usually they have a calender in the front window with random first names on it, if your name is on the calender, you drink for free during happy hour on that particular day.

No comments: