Friday, May 9, 2008

More Craftiness, But Not Pie Related

There are some Strawberry Festivals coming up around here soon, I'll be out and about with my camera and notebook, for there will definitely be pie at them. Oh, and next week I've been hired to make a bridal shower cake, I'll post pics of that once it's done. I have done a cake like this in a long time, so wish me luck!
On another note, a few weeks ago my mom came home with one of the most awesome sewing machines known to man, when I saw it in the back of her car, I did a little dance in the street. Yesterday, we unpacked it and I got to use it on it's maiden voyage since she was having a hot flash and just couldn't deal. Sorry mom. lol I present, the twirl skirt:


She loves it, and it was so flippin easy to make!

3 comments:

Juli said...

Absolutely DARLING!!!! And the skirt's not bad, either! ;) WTG! Ask Mom when *I can come play on the Husquvarna? :-)

*~~*Inger*~~* said...

ROFL!! Thanks Juli!! I'll ask mom, I'm sure she'd be more than happy to let you come play on the Husqvarna! :-D

Regi S. said...

Adorable ! She's so happy :)